Vanillaworks Extended Livery Pack [Add-On | OIV | Liveries] 1.3 – GTA 5
Picture: Vanillaworks Extended Livery Pack
Vanillaworks Extended Livery Pack is an add-on pack that includes a collection of lore-friendly liveries for some of the vanilla GTA V vehicles.
– This pack is compatible with IVPack, Realism Dispatch Enhanced, Vanillaworks Pack, Vanillaworks Extended, World of Variety and most other mods.
– This pack doesn’t replace any of the vanilla liveries. All of the liveries in this pack are add-ons.
– Voit Turyv
Full credits can be found in the ReadMe file.
– Added support for the latest game version (1.0.1290.1 – Doomsday Heist Update)
– Added DynamoHotRun’s Freedom Fighter, Japanese Warrior, R&B & Rising Sun Fighter liveries for the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
– Added DynamoHotRun’s Wooden Panels livery for the Declasse Yosemite
– Added DynamoHotRun’s Special Edition livery for the Vapid Hustler
– Added grmpls’ Red Tiger Racing WTAC livery for the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
– Added STANCEDBOSS’ Dense & Proto liveries for the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
– Added Testarossa’s Redwood Racing livery for the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
– Added Voit Turyv’s SAHP livery for the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
– Added Xepy’s S E I R Y U livery for the Annis Elegy Retro Custom
– Fixed the Pegassi Bati 801RR livery
– Updated DynamoHotRun’s Omnis JK livery to version 1.4
– Updated the gameconfig.xml file (Thanks to Cass for editing Dilapilated’s gameconfig)
The full livery list can be found in the “Included liveries.txt” file located in the archive.
1. Open OpenIV
2. Go to Tools -> Package Installer
3. Find the “VELP.oiv” file and open it
4. Click on “Install”
5. Choose the “mods” folder option and wait for it to finish the installation
1. Open the “VELP.oiv” file with 7Zip/WinRar
2. Open the “assembly.xml” file with Notepad/Notepad++
3. Follow the installation paths and place the files in their correct locations
Link Download Vanillaworks Extended Livery Pack – GTA 5