Download TickrateChanger Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2 – Install Tutorial – Views: 22,117 views
TickrateChanger Mod makes it possible for you to change the speed of the game. You can either speed up or slow down the game using this mod.
See also: Time Speed Mod
- Let you change the server tickrate
- Let you change your client tickrate (including sound speed)
- Let you change any player tickrate via server command
- Synchronizes the tickrate between server and clients
- Useful for videos (slow motion, timelapses)
- Useful for custom modpacks/maps (maybe you wanna change how the game works?)
- Useful for building (a fast tickrate let you place blocks faster)
- Useful for testing (a slow tickrate let you have time to see before everything happens)
- Useful for TAS speedruns (you can even use keybinds, you have to enable them in the config file though)
- Useful for other mods that want to use the Tickrate API
- Useful for having fun! (I had a lot of fun testing this mod, im sure youll have too)
- /tickrate [ticks per second] Changes the server & client tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] server Changes the server tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] client Changes the client tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] [player name] Changes the [player name]s tickrate
For administration/mapping: (command block, computercraft, ?)
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] Changes the server & client default tickrate
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] -dontsave Changes the server & client default tickrate without saving in the config file
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] -dontupdate Changes the server & client default tickrate without updating clients
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] -dontupdate -dontsave Changes the server & client default tickrate without saving in the config file and updating clients (this will only affect players that join the server after using this command)
- /tickrate setmap [ticks per second] Changes the map tickrate
- /tickrate setmap [ticks per second] -dontupdate Changes the map tickrate without updating clients
- /tickrate Shows current tickrate of the server, client, map and the default tickrate.
- /tickrate help Shows command examples
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|v1.0.14||Release||1.12.2||Sep 21, 2017|
|v1.0.13||Release||1.12||Jun 13, 2017|
|v1.0.12||Release||1.11.2||Feb 14, 2017|
|v1.0.10||Release||1.11.2||Jan 12, 2017|
|v1.0.9||Release||1.11||Nov 19, 2016|
|v1.0.8||Release||1.10.2||Jun 24, 2016|
|v1.0.7||Release||1.9.4||Jun 10, 2016|
|v1.0.6||Release||1.9||May 3, 2016|
|v1.0.4||Release||1.8.9||Mar 3, 2016|
|v1.0.2e (MC 1.7.10)||Release||1.7.10||Oct 14, 2015|
|v1.0.2d (MC 1.8)||Release||1.8||Oct 14, 2015|
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about TickrateChanger Mod, please leave a comment below and we will help you.