Review Street Races – Play Gta Online
Picture : Street Races – Play Gta Online
- Street Races scattered all around the game world
- You bring your own vehicle to the races, no vehicle selection
- Each race is customizable (Opponents, Nº of participants, Nº of laps, Prize, traffic density) so you get exactly the experience you want
- Exciting races with smart opponents (AI Racers have various helpers coded for them so they’re more competent)
- Realistic Prize system, where each racer contributes money to the final Prize
- New Bet system, where you can bet on other racers if you enter the race as a Spectator.
- Oponent and Race creator included
Plans (Can’t promise anything)
- Dynamic notifications based on the race’s events
- Immersive mode (No menus, flares instead of waypoints, etc)
- More cars, Addon cars
Plans for the next update
- Tune some cars from the Street category
- Stuff regarding realism
Place “Street Racing.dll” and the “StreetRaces” folder inside the “Grand Theft Auto V/scripts” folder. If you don’t have that folder, create it.
Once ingame, go to any of the so-called Street Races. A blip will show all the races available. Once there, hit E.
Optional: Race & Oponent creator
If you wish to create your own races and add new cars/opponents to the script, place the “Street Racing Editor.dll” file inside the “Grand Theft Auto V/scripts” folder.
Then, use – to open the Car Saver menu, and + to open the Race Creator menu.
.NET Framework 4.5.2
Visual C++ 2015
– Races now finish properly. Once the first car finishes, everyone else has 30 seconds to finish, THEN the prizes are given and the race ends.
– You can now leave the race by leaving the car and walking away from it. This won’t happen if you have finished and are waiting for the race to finish.
– More AI finetuning. Also, added offroad and downhill behavior for the Opponents.
– Opponents will be tuned by the script on the fly now. That means every car will be tuned from now own, without any pre-designing process by the user(or me).
– Big rework on races and how AI drives through the checkpoints. Old races will be incompatible.
– Added and removed a few Races. There are now 32 Races in total.
– Added Betting as spectator. You can now bet on other drivers if you enter the race on foot. You’ll enter the driver’s car as a passenger.
– Added some options to define if the checkpoint is offroad, flat surface or dangerous. Defining this will allow the AI to go through more interesting courses.
– Changed the way the Editor names races.
– Added custom classes, fire up the Race/Opponent creator and you’ll see.
– The Racers.xml should be able to handle vehicle names and not only vehicle hashes now.
– More AI finetuning, namely, AI will now take jumps if they approach them at the correct angle. If not, they will brake to avoid being thrown unsafely.
– More race finetuning, plus some experimental races.
– Finetuned AI, they should stop braking randomly now.
– Finetuned some races.
– Improved AI braking helpers (AI now brakes properly, without strange magic)
– Improved vehicle classes and distributed the vehicles more properly
– Implemented random tuning system for non-tuned vehicles (pretty basic)
– Added FREE for the bets (Request)
– Added some offroad races
– Improved AI waypoint processing (they now decide which driving style they need to reach their waypoint depending on the circumstances)
if You need any further information, please visit link as below GTA 5 Mod Menu PS4
Link : Download Street Races
Video review : Street Races – Play Gta Online