Review Rockport Police Pack – Gta Online
Picture : Rockport Police Pack – Gta Online
– General: simplified DLC file structure, improved lightbar and new lighting setups closer to Rockport PD specifications, tweaked liveries, laptops replaced with toughbooks with new screens, added wobbling antennae, miscellaneous fixes.
– Staniers: new wheels, LED lights replaced with halogen lights, removed fog lights, replaced orange inner headlights with white ones.
– Coquettes: improved spoiler mapping, removed black-and-white state police livery, added full-spoiler lightbar, added headlight flashers, added steering wheel gear paddles. LED lights replaced with halogen lights, removed fog lights.
– Added two Seminole models.
The most common of the American police workhorses bearing war paint straight out of Rockport, a city notorious for illegal street racing. Party like it’s 2005 and prank rice burner owners into thinking they haven’t yet escaped the most determined race-driver-reject police officers on the planet. Also available as an unmarked vehicle for extra stealth capabilities.
Five-Star Auctions, Vapid Stanier
What is the most effective way of stopping an escaping blacklist racer? Ram their car head on. Rockport Police Department employed a fleet of Seminole SUVs for that purpose, in addition to standing in roadblocks, where they took the role of nearly immovable wheeled tanks. Their sturdiness and intimidating looks contributed to naming the RPD unit that utilized them as Rhino unit. Rhino unit officers always hunted in pairs, striking double the fear amongst illegal street racers.
Five-Star Auctions, Canis Seminole
One-off 2005 Invetero Coquette ordered by a sergeant from street racing unit turned bounty hunter. Equipped with police lights and war paint, it was the ultimate weapon of terror against the most wanted drivers on the streets. This is not just a used police sports car after extensive renovation – it’s a historical figure, a sign of dire times gone for street racers who now laugh at police units chasing them in measly Staniers and Buffaloes.
Five-Star Auctions, Invetero Coquette
This is a pack of vehicles styled after Rockport Police Department (RPD) from Need for Speed: Most Wanted. As of 2.0, it contains the following variants of Vapid Stanier, Invetero Coquette and Canis Seminole:
– RPD Stanier (rpdcar1);
– RPD unmarked Stanier (rpdcar2);
– RPD Coquette (rpdcar5);
– RPD slicktop Coquette (with 3 liveries: full black livery, Sgt Cross white livery and Sgt Cross golden livery from game intro) (rpdcar6);
– RPD Seminole light and heavy (rpdsuv, rpdsuv2).
• All the model improvements from my Coquette and Seminole packs.
• Full livery support – 4K templates (Coquette, Seminole) and 2K template (Stanier) available in the archive.
• RPD-style liveries with LSPD markings and equipment accurately based on Most Wanted specification.
• Police equipment on par with Realism Dispatch Enhanced (RDE) level of details: an interior console with light and siren control panel, a toughbook, a DUDE-manufactured pushbars.
• Wobbling antennae.
• Unique lighting setups with a Vector-styled lightbar.
• Custom-made Rockport-styled toughbook screen, based on police database login screen from Most Wanted cutscenes.
• All basic vehicle functions: breaking glass, dirt mapping, all LODs etc.
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the ‘mods’ folder or create it in the GTA V folder if you don’t have it.
3. Create a series of folders inside ‘mods’:
4. Move the provided dlc.rpf inside “vtrpd”.
5. Leave ‘mods’ folder. Locate ‘dlclist.xml’:
Enable ‘edit mode’ and when OpenIV prompts you to copy the whole catalogue to ‘mods’ folder, do it.
6. Add the following line:
7. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
Rockstar Games – original vehicle models, original police equipment.
_CP_ – Coquette model conversion from GTA IV.
Voit Turyv – improved base models, UV mapping and templates (Coquette, Seminole), RPD variants, lightbar model improvements, additional carcols.meta edits, livery tweaks, text files.
Lt.Caine – mapped Stanier model included in his default EMS vehicle pack, emergency light textures.
Da7K – UV mapping and template (Coquette), front pushbar model, redesigned trunk model (Seminole).
11john11 – lighting setup designs, new Stanier wheels, toughbook model conversion from GTA IV.
NefariousBonne – idea, RPD-style decal design, improved police equipment.
artistraaw – golden Cross livery and white Cross livery.
Boywond – new badges (Seminole), toughbook screen design.
Yard1 – Federal Signal Vector lightbar model conversion from GTA IV.
Johnny362000 – original Rhino SUV design research.
RafaelSousaSam – screenshots, beta testing.
If you want to modify the model or reupload it somewhere else, make sure to contact me and give credit.
Some articles can be read if You need GTA 5 new cars