Review Realistic Nitro – Gta 5 Pc
Picture : Realistic Nitro – Gta 5 Pc
This script adds a basic Nitro system for you to use and abuse!
While using the nitro, the car’s engine will have more power, and the car will accelerate far more quickly, reaching top speed in no time and probably going over it.
The car’s exhausts will burst fire, too.
1.7 – New features
Four new commands to customize your experience:
– “nitro boost” allows you to change how strong the boost is, at the cost of higher consumption and potential engine damage. Engine upgrades alleviate or negate the damage completely.
– “nitro tank” allows you yo change how many litters your nitro tank can hold, 1L being default. More litters, more nitro to consume before having to recharge.
– “nitro fill” allows you to refill your nitro bar completely, but costs money.Basically, 25$ per Litter. Filling a 5 litter tank would cost 125$, for example.
– “nitro info” toggles a display of your current vehicle’s nitro information. Boost force, tank capacity, damage done the engine per tick, etc.
- All player’s vehicles have a nitro system now.
- “Realistic” boosts, where the engine has more power, instead of magic pushing the car.
- Fancy screen effect, if you want it.
- A fancy sound effect too
- Nitro bar that can be refilled by drifting, going against traffic or jumping.
“Realistic Nitro.dll” and “RealisticNitro.ini” go inside \Grand Theft Auto V\scripts\ folder.
You can change multiple settings inside “RealisticNitro.ini” to tune the script’s behavior to your likings, including the key to activate the nitro and the effects.
– Shift + Enter: reload settings from the .ini. (No notifications will be shown)
– Shift (Right + A on controller) Use the nitro.
– Shift + N toggle the nitro system.
– Drift, jump high or drive against traffic to gain nitro, or simply let the bar refill by itself. Doing tricks refills the bar faster, though.
.NET Framework 4.5.2
Visual C++ 2015
NativeUI Latest (Included)
- Fixed an infinite nitro bug when the bar emptied.
- Fixed some typos.
- Added auto refill option for the bar, enabled by default.
- Tricks now stack: the more tricks you’re doing at once, the faster the bar fills.
- The nitro bar now should be full the first time you enter a car.
- Added nitro bar.
- Added ways to obtain nitro, check above.
- Added pitch angle to the nitro effect
- Fixed players being able to nitro outside of the car
- Added experimental gamepad support
- Added an option to limit the nitro to land vehicles.
- None for now. Maybe you guys have some suggestions.
For additional information, please visit our web site at Gta 5 mod menu ps3 no jailbreak usb
Link : Download Realistic Nitro
Video review : Realistic Nitro – Gta 5 Pc