Download ReactorCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 20,863 views
ReactorCraft Mod is a mod that adds realistic nuclear reactors including both fission and fusion to Minecraft.
This mod depends on RotaryCraft it cannot be installed without it.
Here are some of the ways in which realism is simulated:
- The physics is simulated in such a way as to reflect reality including real values for energy creation per reaction.
- The reactors (a large multiblock) have to be built in a way that reflects real reactors with strategic placement of fuel rods, control rods, and other reactor core components.
- Realistic reactor behavior in the event of poor design including possible meltdowns, hydrogen explosions, and radiation leakage.
- Realistic (though obviously simplified) control systems to manipulate control rods and feed fuel.
- The fuel is created realistically including enrichment and used realistically; users must manage things like spent fuel with spent fuel pools
ReactorCraft Mod does add ores out of necessity.
- Fluorite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 32 and 60. Relatively common, and exists in several colors.
- Pitchblende: Spawns in the end, mushroom islands, and the twilight forest. The latter two types generate between layers 8 and 24 and are fairly rare.
- Cadmium: Spawns in the overworld between layers 12 and 32. About as common as gold.
- Indium: Spawns in the overworld between layers 0 and 16. Rare.
- Silver: Spawns in the overworld between layers 16 and 40. About as common as gold. Can be disabled if other mods with their own silver are present.
- Ammonium Chloride: Spawns in the nether around lava pools at layer 32. Moderately rare.
- Calcite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 32 and 60. Tiny amounts spawn together, but clusters are common.
- Magnetite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 60 and 128. Fairly common.
Like RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft has a craftable handbook:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download ReactorCraft Mod
Credit and Author: Reika
Relative Post: ? Lost Books Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 – RotaryCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7 ?
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about ReactorCraft Mod 1.7.10 – Minecraft Mods PC, please leave a comment below and we will help you.