Project Realism V Misc Description:
The Way It’s Meant To Be Played This is an ENB+Reshade preset made by me.
The aim of this mod is to make the color and lighting corrections that I personally feel is the perfect one for Grand Theft Auto V and make the already beautiful timecyc by Xilandro, more beautiful.
Also you need to have R☆hancer Graphics Mod 3.0 or VisualV by _Cp_ and robi29 to achieve the same look as I have.
Thanks to Xilandro, _Cp_ and robi29 since it was solely based on their mod
During Night time, This mod will make it look really dark so that the lights of Los Santos will stand out alot more.
- +Natural color and natural vibes
- +Enb preset : Version 0.275
- +Realistic Lighting and Sky
- +For Best Experience, set your resolution to 1080p with 4x MSAA if you can handle it, you won’t regret downloading this mod
*Better LumaSharpen from Sweetfx
*Dark nights are back and better!
*Bluish tint for that Los Angles Vibes
*Removed the Presets
*Working for latest GTA V Ill Gotten Gains 2
*Added preset for the timecyc of VisualV (As seen on the second and third picture)
*Lessen the luma sharpen (Just noticed it looked awful)
*Working with the latest patch as of July 21, 2015
How to install Project Realism V Misc?
I strictly recommend installing the TIMECYC FROM R☆hancer Graphics Mod 3.0 to achieve the same look as I did.
Steps for installing Make sure you have no sweetfx folders or dlls installed in there
1) Download and install ReShade+SweetFX 2.0 , extract then copy all of the extracted files to your Grand Theft Auto V base folder , (where your GTAV.exe is located) Note copy reshade64.dll not the 32.
2) Extract the downloaded enb file. Then copy d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll into the base folder of Grand Theft Auto
(NOW WORKING WITH ENB V0.275)
3) Extract this mod, There should be two folders, (For RHANCER and For VisualV) Choose which timecyc you use, open that folder and copy the files into the base folder of GTA V (EXCEPT THE HBAO FILE proceed to step 6 for the installation of that)
4) ENB AND RESHADE IS ON BY DEFAULT
5) Can’t achieve the look i have on those screens? Just comment below and I’ll try to help as much as I can
6) To install the HBAO mod, Run OpenIV, go to updates then click update.rpf, click the edit mode, then go tocommon, then data and then drag my hbaosettings.xml there, then rebuild.
NOTE: DON’T INSTALL THE SWEETFX FILES FROM RHANCER AS IT WILL CONFLICT WITH MY MOD
Xilandro : https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/r-hancer-graphics-mod (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD)
_Cp_ and robi29 : https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/visualv
(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD)
Boris Voronstov : http://enbdev.com/
Crosire & CeeJay.dk : http://reshade.me/