Download and install Niko Bellic Mod – Player for GTA5
Some people may want to replace a protagonist or make ugly retextures, and that’s all fine and good. If you’re like me, you would prefer to add Niko to the game so he will have facial animations from the get-go and not replace a critical story character. This mod does just that.
1. Full facial animation.
2. Niko hand texture.
3. Proper leg texture.
4. Fixed torso texture.
5. Fixed feet texture.
Niko Bellic Mod Screenshots:
Addon version installation:
1. To install, drag and drop the update folder into your game folder (/GTAV/ OR GTA/mods/)
2. Open your update.rpf (in the update folder or mods/update/update.rpf) and add the two files (gameconfig.xml and dlclist.xml) to common/data/
3. Spawn Niko ingame via the Simple Trainer. Spawn him using the “spawn model by model name” option. His model name is player_niko.
4. Play with your Niko and his big nosed goodness!
Replacement version installation:
1. Execute OpenIV and head to x64v.rpf
2. Find streamedpeds_mp.rpf and extract it.
3. Edit the RPF and use the files I’ve supplied. Be sure to rebuild.
4. Delete the old streamedpeds_mp.rpf from x64v.rpf and add the new modified one.
5. Do NOT rebuild the x64v archive.
6. Play with your Niko and his big nosed goodness!