Download Minegicka II Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 15,889 views
Staves unique abilities:
A: this means ACTIVE
P: this means PASSIVE
Staves unique active ability will be casted when theres no element queued in the queue bar and the player uses the staff. If not in creative mode, cooldown is applied.
Passive ability will always happen when player holds the staff
- Fire staff: shoot fireball ; fire immunity
- Water staff: transform moving water into still water ; water breathing
- Cold staff: cause nearby entities to have slower moving speed ; slowness immunity to
- Steam staff: push entities away ; slower falling speed, no fall damage, just like chicken
- Life staff: heal nearby entities excluding the caster ; holder has health generating
- Ice staff: freeze water ; set snow on the block the holder is walking on
- Shield staff: target projectiles back to its shooter ; deflect projectiles
- Lightning staff: cast lightning ; randomly damage a wet entity nearby
- Arcane staff: choose 1 random entity nearby, including the holder, and deal massive damage ; randomly damage a nearby entity
- Earth staff: pull flying entities downward ; gives damage resistance
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Minegicka II Mod
- Put Minegicka II Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Fixed not being able to place a chest above generator to collect dusts
- Fixed blocks next to catcher being rendered wrongly
- Fixed nether star recipe not being nerfed
- Increase transportal mana cost, not you need a staff that has a MCR of at most 0.66 to be able to cast the magick
Relative Post: ? Elements Mod 1.7.10 – School Mod 1.7.10 ?
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Minegicka II Mod 1.7.10 – Minecraft Mods PC, please leave a comment below and we will help you.