Download Lucky Block Omega Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 14,793 views
Lucky Block Omega Mod is directly designed for anyone get bored of the same old gear or the slow speed of Lucky Tools. It is not just your standard Lucky Block add-on.
- A Sword with +150 attack.
- Boots that triple your speed.
- Armor that grants 80 extra HP.
- These are only a few of the fabled OMEGA Gear, found only within the depths of the Lucky Blocks.
- New Lucky Mobs to fight!
- Bob brought his whole family?
- Melty the Blaze.
- George the Wither Skeleton.
- Spike the Silverfish.
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Extract the contents of this ZIP File.
- Locate the correct folder for the version of Minecraft you are using.
- Browse to your /config folder in your Minecraft Directory, and replace /lucky/Lucky_Block_Properties.txt with the correct file from this ZIP that matches your Minecraft version.
- Browse to your /mods folder and open your Lucky Block jar with a program such as 7-Zip. Find /assets/lucky/texture/lucky_block.png and replace it with the included lucky_block.png file in this ZIP, to have the Omega Blocks in your game instead of the default yellow Lucky Block.
- BACK UP YOUR WORLD! This mod is extremely dangerous and can cause death, destruction, and general rage-quits. You have been warned.
Relative Post: ? Lucky Block Spiral Mod for Minecraft 1.8 – Colorful Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 ?
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Lucky Block Omega Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10 – Minecraft Mods PC, please leave a comment below and we will help you.