Review Lore-Friendly Liveries for Brute Bus Game GTA V
Big, bold and not so beautiful – there’s not much to say about this workhorse used extensively in big cities of the past and bumtowns of the present and the future. Take a seat, fire up your old Badger phone and enjoy the ride. Don’t mind the caustic smell from the rear seats.
Lore-Friendly Liveries for Brute Bus by Monkeypolice188
User Advice from Los Santos Transit Authority: Be extra careful for pedestrians with mounted bicycles!
—- Features —-
– Breakable glass (wew)
– 7 liveries + 1 special
– Additional bicycle rack with bicycles
– Can be added to popgroups and vehiclemodelsets for extra variety
—- Installation —-
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the ‘mods’ folder or create it in the GTA V folder if you don’t have it.
3. Copy the bus2 folder within the archive into the mods folder; mods\update\x64\dlcpacks.
4. Navigate to ‘dlclist.xml’ in update\update.rpf\common\data\ and copy the entire catalogue into the mods folder
5. Add “dlcpacks:\bus2\” to the bottom of the list within the dlclist.xml file.
6. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
This vehicle serves as an add on, named ‘bus2’.
—- Credits —-
Rockstar Games – original Brute Bus model
IVPack team – model conversion
Le_shark & IlayArye – Mapped Bus and template
Serranita – Driver San Francisco bicycle rack conversion parts
Monkeypolice188 – Bicycle additions and configuration
Monkeypolice188, Cranlet and le_shark – Liveries
AlexanderLB & Grmpls – HD transportation decals
MyCrystals! – Description
VanillaWorks Team – general suggestions, help and support
Picture : Lore-Friendly Liveries for Brute Bus – Game GTA V