Download Inventory Tweaks – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 72,149 views
Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 helps you gain a massive amount of time thanks to its easily inventory management, in both single player and multiplayer.
Are you messy in your inventory? Or are planing to go on a big journey, to come back with tons of goodies? Well, then this mod is for you! It allows you to sort your inventory to make it so much neater! You can also sort your chests! You have a few options of how you want to sort your inventory, and a custom menu for different stuff to disable, or enable!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Just start playing Minecraft, you can already use most features of the mod. Notice the button that just appeared on the top-right corner of your inventory? This leads to the mod settings screen, if its there it means that the mod is installed correctly.
Trigger the sorting in your inventory by using the middle click, or by pressing R (by default), at any time. If you want to change the shortcut, you can do that from the menu in your inventory.
Tip: The middle click shortcut behaves differently if you target the crafting input: in that case, it will adjust the item amounts to balance them, helping optimize your recipe input. For example, if you want to make sticks, it will make sure your wood will be split equally between the top and the bottom stack.
When you open a chest, you will see three additional buttons on the higher part of the screen. They allow to sort items in different ways ; but you can also use the middle click if you prefer (click several times to switch the sorting method).
If you eat an item, break a tool or empty a stack by placing blocks, the mod will automatically fetch if possible a similar item from your inventory.
- Click on the button from your inventory to explore the features (yay, inventory shortcuts!) and customize the settings of the mod.
- You dont even have to be in your inventory to use the R shortcut.
Requires installation of support mods:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.63||Release||1.12.2||Sep 21, 2017|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.63+beta.108||Beta||1.12.1||Aug 13, 2017|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.63+beta.107||Beta||1.12||Jul 16, 2017|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.62||Release||1.11.2||Jun 9, 2017|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.62+beta.85||Beta||1.11.2||Apr 15, 2017|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.61||Release||1.10.2||Jul 11, 2016|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.61-beta-57||Beta||1.9.4||Jun 26, 2016|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.60||Release||1.8.9||Mar 17, 2016|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.59||Release||1.8||Mar 31, 2015|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.59-dev-152||Release||1.7.10||Aug 6, 2014|
Relative Post: ? Better With Mods – Cruelars Triforce ?
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Inventory Tweaks – Minecraft Mods PC, please leave a comment below and we will help you.