Xray Ultimate Resource Pack for Minecraft – for everyone who needs it. Ore and mineral block are shamefully bold as shown in the picture. Be sure to choose Optifine for more night vision effects. So that you can see the hidden ores, also turn off the smooth light. It’s much easier to use than the X-ray Mod, so pick it up before you try anything stupid.
How to install :
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file XRay Mod.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
How to install XRay Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2:
- Download the original XRay v58.jar for 1.12.1 (download below)
- Extract the file XRay1121.class from this jar (with 7-Zip)
- Rename it to XRay1122.class
- Open the XRay1122.class with a hex Editor, find the string XRay1121 and change it to XRay1122 , then save it
- Add the XRay1122.class in the XRay-58.jar
- Put the jar in the mods folder
XRay Mod 1.16.2,1.15.2,1.14… Download Links:
|xray mod 1.16.3|