If you’re a beginner in GTA Online, your primary objective should be acquiring a Kosatka submarine. Owning one grants you access to the Cayo Perico Heist, which can net you around 1.5 million dollars in just an hour. However, you’ll need approximately 2.2 million dollars upfront to purchase it.
I understand that might seem like a daunting amount, but fear not – I’ve got you covered. In this video, I’ll walk you through the quickest method to amass 2.2 million dollars as a level one player in GTA Online. So, let’s get started.
Purchasing the Freebies
As you can see, we’ve just entered a fresh level one account, and we’ve somehow got around ten thousand dollars. I’m not entirely sure how, but I won’t complain about it. Before we dive into money-making, I need you to do two things. First, bring up your phone, open the browser app, and navigate to the Dynasty8 website. Look for this property right here – it’s a completely free two-car garage, and we’ll need it for this video. Go ahead and make the purchase.
Next, head over to Warstock Cash and Carry and search for the Duke of Death. It’s also a free acquisition and an armored vehicle that will come in handy later on. Go ahead and purchase it.
Now that you own these items, wait for a few minutes, then bring up your phone once more. Call your mechanic and request the delivery of your brand new Duke of Death. It’s time to kickstart our money-making journey.
Earning Cash for Firearms
Before we dive into the big money-making methods, let’s first secure some funds to buy essential weapons. To get started, head over to this location on the map, which is a stash house. Your objective here is to infiltrate the place, eliminate the hostiles inside, and then look for a yellow sticky note. Remember the numbers from the note and use them to open the safe. Once you’ve collected the goods, exit the area swiftly, hop in a vehicle, and drive away. I earned approximately thirty-one thousand dollars for completing this task.
Next, make your way to this spot on your map called G’s Cash. This one is straightforward – you just need to search the vicinity for a package. I’d recommend wearing headphones, as you’ll hear a beeping sound when you get close to the package, making it easier to locate. Once you find the package, you’ll earn a little over fifteen thousand dollars. Additionally, you’ll receive some useful ammo and snacks.
Now, for the final quick money method before we dive into the main ones – the Junk Energy Time Trial. Keep an eye on your map for this purple bike icon, head to the location, and step into the purple time trial area. Press ‘right’ on your d-pad to begin. Your task is to reach the destination before time runs out. You’ll be provided with an electric bicycle equipped with a boost function. Make good use of this boost, especially when climbing uphill – it’ll be a game-changer. After completing this time trial, I pocketed fifty-one thousand dollars. It’s a straightforward and lucrative way to earn quick cash in GTA 5 Online.
Purchasing Firearms, Body Armor, and Snacks
Now that we’ve accumulated a substantial sum, we’ve got nearly a hundred thousand dollars to spend. Take your newfound wealth to an Ammu-Nation store marked on your map, and let’s gear up. Here’s my recommended shopping list:
- Special Carbine: This rifle is one of the best all-around weapons in the game. Its Mark II variant, which you can unlock later, is even more impressive.
- Machine Pistol: A versatile sidearm that can come in handy in various situations.
- Sawed-off Shotgun: For up-close and personal encounters, this shotgun will serve you well.
- Pipe Bombs: Since Sticky Bombs aren’t available until you reach Level 19, pipe bombs will do the trick for explosive firepower.
While you’re at it, make sure to load up on body armor, preferably super heavy armor. We’re about to dive into some intense combat, so having robust protection is crucial.
Lastly, although we already collected some snacks from G’s Cash, it’s a good idea to swing by a nearby convenience store and stock up on more snacks. Ignore the packs of Redwoods or Pisswasser; we don’t need cigarettes or booze for this mission.
First Money-Making Methods
Now it’s time to dive into some real money-making opportunities. Head over to the ‘R’ icon marked on your map in Sandy Shores. As you step into the yellow designated area, press ‘Right’ on your D-pad to initiate the ‘First Dose’ missions. These missions are part of a DLC storyline and are among the most lucrative ways for beginners to earn money in GTA Online.
Be prepared for intense combat in these missions, so ensure you stock up on snacks and body armor. This is where the Duke of Death comes in handy due to its armored protection. There are a total of six ‘First Dose’ missions. You start the first one at the ‘R’ marker, and once you complete it, you’ll commence the other five at the ‘D’ location on your map.
While each mission may not pay much individually, completing all six missions for the first time comes with substantial bonuses. You’ll receive $50,000 for completing the first five missions and an additional $250,000 for the sixth mission. Altogether, these missions can earn you $600,000.
Moreover, completing these missions will cut the cost of starting the Acid Lab business in half. The Acid Lab is currently one of the most profitable businesses in GTA Online, and it’s beginner-friendly. Ordinarily, you’d need to pay $1.5 million for the business vehicle, but after completing these missions, you’ll only need to pay $750,000 to convert it into an Acid Lab.
While I highly recommend investing in this business, I suggest waiting until you own a Kosatka submarine. The Kosatka is a game-changer in GTA Online, and having it in your arsenal should be a priority. Once you have the Kosatka, you’ll be well-prepared for the challenges ahead.
After the ‘First Dose’ missions, there are also the ‘Last Dose’ missions. You’ll initiate these at the same ‘D’ location on your map where you started the ‘First Dose’ missions. The ‘Last Dose’ missions follow a similar format, offering extended storylines that build upon the earlier missions. Expect intense combat scenarios here as well, so make sure to stock up on snacks, body armor, and ammo.
These missions consist of five in total, and upon completing each of them for the first time, you’ll earn a handsome reward of $100,000, totaling $500,000. Keep in mind that you’ll likely spend some money on supplies and equipment in between these missions, but after completing the ‘First Dose’ and ‘Last Dose’ missions, you’ll have a little over $1.1 million. We’re halfway to our goal of $2.2 million, so let’s explore the next money-making method.
Second Money-Making Methods
The next three money-making methods are treasure hunts within GTA Online. However, before we proceed, you’ll need to create a Rockstar Social Club account if you haven’t already. Simply search ‘Rockstar Social Club’ on Google, create an account, and link it to your gaming platform. This step is crucial to access these treasure hunts and receive their full payouts. Without the linked account, you might encounter issues. Now, let’s dive into the first treasure hunt.
- Double Action Revolver:
- You’ll receive an email from Maude at some point during your gameplay, offering a treasure hunt for the Double Action Revolver.
- In the email, you’ll find a picture of the treasure location and a corresponding spot marked on your map.
- The treasure’s location varies, as there are multiple possible spawn points. To find your specific location, check this [guide](provide link).
- When you reach the location, listen for chimes that indicate proximity to the treasure.
- The treasure isn’t directly in the marked spot but will be nearby. Look for a piece of paper.
- This isn’t the treasure itself but a clue. You must visit three locations on your map to gather clues.
- The three locations are a dead body in a cave, a bloody shovel, and an empty gun box near a tree.
- After visiting these three locations, the actual treasure chest will appear on your map.
- Open the chest to obtain the Double Action Revolver.
- To unlock its $250,000 reward, get 50 headshots with this revolver, which can be done on NPCs.
- Navy Revolver:
- The Navy Revolver treasure hunt involves five different locations. Here’s a map of possible spawn points (provide link).
- Each location has a unique clue, such as a bloody handprint, a machete stuck in a barn, a handprint on the floor, writing on a wall, or a van with ketchup bags in the back.
- Finding each clue rewards you with $5,000.
- After finding all five clues, you’ll receive a text about someone coming after you.
- Position yourself on top of your car in an open area and prepare for a confrontation.
- The opponent will spawn between 19:00 and 05:00. Eliminate them to obtain the Navy Revolver and $50,000.
- To unlock the revolver’s $200,000 reward, take out 50 NPCs with it. Headshots are not required for this challenge.
- Stone Hatchet:
- This treasure hunt is more like bounty hunting.
- Visit the ‘M’ marker on your map in Sandy Shores, where you’ll receive a text from Maude and an email.
- Open the email and review the bounty target’s location on your map.
- As you approach the bounty target, listen for chimes that indicate proximity to the target.
- When you find the bounty, don’t kill them; instead, use a pistol or engage in a fistfight until they are injured.
- Once the target is injured, you’ll complete this part of the hunt and unlock the Stone Hatchet.
- To earn the Stone Hatchet’s reward of $250,000, go on a rampage and kill NPCs. Collect bounties and complete challenges to maximize the payout.
If you want to, you can go ahead and kill the injured bounties, but once they’re injured, they will follow you. Get back into a vehicle and take them back to Maude’s location. Each time you turn in an injured bounty, you’ll receive $10,000. There are a total of five bounties, so you’ll need to repeat this process four more times.
After you’ve turned in all five bounties to Maude, a treasure chest will appear on the map. This chest contains the Stone Hatchet. To complete this challenge, you need to get 25 kills using the Stone Hatchet. Find a crowded area and take care of business.
Once you achieve 25 kills with the Stone Hatchet, you’ll receive a reward of $250,000. Adding this to the $50,000 you earned for capturing the five bounties alive brings your total to $300,000.
After completing all three of these treasure hunts, you should now have over $1.9 million. We’re just a little over $2,000 away from our $2.2 million goal.
Final Money Methods
Alright, it’s time for the final money-making methods. Call up Dax on your phone and request work from him to start a Fooligan job. These are straightforward missions that take about 10 to 15 minutes. In this example, I had to steal a van, equip a remote bomb, and then park it at the Lost MC’s hideout before blowing it up. I made $25,000 for this job, but normally you’ll earn $50,000 for completing these missions. Just make sure to follow the mission objectives correctly.
Next up, we have the Junk Energy Skydives. There are 10 of these scattered on your map every day. These are unique money-making activities that involve skydiving through checkpoints without any combat. To maximize your earnings, you need to go through all the checkpoints, beat the part time, and land accurately. Completing all 10 Junk Energy Skydives with a gold medal will earn you up to $150,000.
For our final money method, we’ll do another Fooligan job. These have a 48-minute cooldown, but since the Junk Energy Skydives took less than an hour, this mission was available. In this mission, I had to take out the rival boss at Stab City and deal with the Lost MC protecting him. Once I eliminated all threats, I sent a picture of the boss to Dax, hopped in a truck, and delivered it for $50,000.
Now, with all these methods combined, you should have well over $2.2 million. Congratulations! You’re free to spend this money as you please, but as I recommended earlier in this video, consider purchasing a Kosatka. It’s a significant investment, but it opens up access to the most lucrative money-making method in GTA 5 Online – the Cayo Perico Heist. This heist can earn you between $1.4 to $1.8 million per hour when done correctly. However, it can be complex, so I have a separate guide on how to maximize your earnings from this heist. If you’re interested, check it out.