This mod allows you to freely set your desired fields of view (first-person walking, driving, aiming, ADS, crouching, and third-person) in Grand Theft Auto V.
Allows you to set the field of view in first person mode to whatever value you want, bypassing the standard limits of 85º horizontal and 55º vertical.
Tested and working on the worldwide Steam and retail/Rockstar Warehouse version as of December 19, 2017 – there’s no guarantee a future patch won’t break it, but this mod will be updated for compatibility if necessary.
Be advised: We do not yet know the game’s anti-cheating measures – use at your own risk. This mod modifies game memory and as such looks like a cheat, and may even be considered one in online multiplayer as having a higher field of view can put players at a competitive advantage. I consider it about as risky as SweetFX, so not very, but a risk is still there.
1.35 (December 19, 2017)
– Update signatures, fix mod for latest update (build 1290) (again)
1.34 (February 3, 2017)
– Update signatures, fix mod for latest update again
– Note: I accidentally left the link for an old version of the MSVC redistributable in the archive. If you want to download that from Microsoft rather than installing the vc_redist.x64.exe in the archive, grab it here.
1.33 (October 11, 2016)
– Update signatures, fix mod for Bikers Update (…yup, that’s everything)
1.32 (December 17, 2015)
– Update signatures, fix mod for latest patch (again)
1.31 (June 12, 2015)
– Update signatures, fix mod for latest patch
1.3 (April 18, 2015)
– Support disabling individual FoV mods by commenting out
– Support chain-loading other dsound.dll wrappers
– Disable third-person FoV mod by default (some people are reporting issues)
1.2 (April 18, 2015)
– Polished and released source
– Switched to INI for configuration
- Added aiming, driving, crouching, ADS and third-person settings
- 1.11 (April 15, 2015)
– Bundled vcredist_x64.exe
- 1.1 (April 15, 2015)
– Added debug log output.
– Changed wrapped DLL to dsound.dll for compatibility with non-Steam version.
- 1.0 (April 15, 2015)
– Initial release
How To Install
– Find your GTA V installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V). It should have files such as GTAV.exe and bink2w64.dll in it.
– Extract fov.ini and dsound.dll into that folder.
– Install the Visual C++ 2015 Update 3(!) x64 runtime using vcredist_x64.exe if you haven’t already.
– Change the contents of fov.ini to your desired vertical(!) fields of view (ADS is aiming down sight). If you only know the horizontal FoV you want, here’s a handy calculator: http://www.rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php
– All done! Launch the game as usual.
Enjoy it and don’t forget share to your friends!
Link Download : https://dl1.9gtamods.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1587290693