Review Faster AI Drivers – GTA 5 GTA V
Picture : Faster AI Drivers – GTA 5 GTA V
This mod allows the any fleeing/racing/chasing AI to drive at the max speed their car allows, while braking accordingly in corners so they don’t fly into a wall.
This mod affects all NPCs, including scripted ones.
It does not alter their default driving behavior, so don’t expect all the cars be 2fast everywhere you look. They need to be fleeing, chasing someone, or racing for the mod to take effect.
Changes you will notice
AI Drivers will now:
- Go at max speed at highways
- Go reasonably fast when in an intersection
- Take normal curves a lot faster
- Turn in corners somewhat faster
Auto Installation (.oiv): just install it with OpenIV package installer.
Manual Installation: Place the file inside Grand Theft Auto V\common.rpf\data\ai\vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta.
If that -for any reason- doesn’t work, place the file inside Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data\ai\vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta and it should.
- Faster doesn’t mean better.
- You will notice that some average cars drive too racey and end up on top of a lamp post. I’m aware of this problem, basically, AI Drivers think Cavalcades should be driven like Comets. This requires finetuning handling.meta, and it will take time.
- Cars WILL throw themselves into walls when passing some intersections. This is AI pathing fault and I can’t do anything about it at the moment.
2.0 – Rewrote file from scratch, fixed rear-ends and sped-up basically everything.
2.2 – General finetuning for hard corners.
if You need any further information, please visit link as below GTA 5 Mod Menu PS4
Link : Download Faster AI Drivers
Video review : Faster AI Drivers – GTA 5 GTA V