Review Community Script Hook V .NET 2.10.6 – grand theft auto release
|Author: crosire & contributors | 23,793 views|
Picture : Community Script Hook V .NET 2.10.6 – grand theft auto release
Video review :
Community Script Hook V .NET is an ASI plugin, which allows running scripts written in any .NET language ingame. It’s full source code is hosted on Github (Changelog). Development is community-driven and open to everybody, so contributions are warmly welcomed.
Press the “Insert” key to reload scripts. This key can be changed in the accompanying INI file.
Developers can use the NuGet package available at nuget.org.
- Install both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or higher, so skip this on Windows 10) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64).
- Download and install the latest Script Hook V.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET and copy both the ScriptHookVDotNet.asi and ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll files into your game directory.
- you can also refer to the article about GTA 5 PLAYER Mods