Review Better Vehicle First Person – GTA ON V
Picture : Better Vehicle First Person – GTA ON V
Better Vehicle First Person brings a whole new way of experiencing the first person view while in a vehicle. It offers an in-game fully adjustable first person view for each vehicle, as well as camera effects that make the most out of this perspective.
All features are fully configurable from the included INI file.
– In-game fully adjustable first person view (position and field of view)
– Preferences saved for each individual vehicle
– Head bobbing and inertia: feel every bump on the road
– Crash effects that vary depending on the force of the crash
– Looking back moves the view clear of the headrest
– Move your view with your keyboard while in mouse steering mode (land vehicles only – 3 modes to choose from)
– EXPERIMENTAL: Support for ikt’s “Manual Transmission & Steering Wheel Support” mod views (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt)
Script Hook V (https://9gta5mods.com/script-hook-v-native-trainer-for-gta5/)
Community Script Hook V .NET (https://9gta5mods.com/community-script-hook-v-net-gta5/)
Unzip to your MAIN GTA V FOLDER.
Extremely easy; follow the instructions on screen or see the included readme.txt
Modify the INI file. Detailed information included in the file.
I created presets for many vehicles, but a lot were left out. Vehicles that have no presets assigned will display the default first person view, and prompt you to configure your preferences for the vehicle.
– You won’t see the driver’s hands. You can opt to enable the model in the INI file, but things don’t look too good when braking when you do.
– Foliage and water sometimes clips into the vehicle when you drive over it.
ikt for the instructions to interact with his mod.
keirona for telling me about ikt’s mod and beta testing the feature
MaxShadow for pointing me in the right direction to find the mouse steering settings flag
– FEATURE: Support for ikt’s “Manual Transmission & Steering Wheel Support” mod views (https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt)
– FEATURE FOR KEYBOARD USERS: Move your view without leaving mouse steering mode – 3 variants
– FEATURE: Camera adjustment mode can now be cancelled; view will revert to previous setting.
– FEATURE: A fallback default vehicle camera settings file is included to prevent overwriting user camera settings when updating the mod
– FIX: “Crash” effect incorrectly shown after aiming in 1st person and in other situations
– FIX: Camera now moves relative to the vehicle; not to the horizon
you can also refer to the article about Endeavor Mod Menu – Scrips for Gta5 PC
Video review : Better Vehicle First Person – GTA ON V