Shader Minecraft will make the game landscape of magical square blocks even more wonderful. This article summarizes you the beautiful and best Minecraft shaders today.
How to install the shader
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you need to do is download the zip file of the desired shader, then place it in the shader directory. If you can’t find this folder, go to Options> Video Settings> Shaders in Minecraft. Here, you will see the Shaders Folder button. Click it to open the area where you need to drop the file. Don’t unzip the downloaded file, as that won’t be necessary.
BSL is an interesting choice when you are trying to try a shader that gives a more realistic feel to the game Minecraft. It provides a water upgrade that “blows” some of the magic by adding a mist effect to distant objects combined with a natural sky effect. Overall, you will have a nice view when using this Minecraft shader.
- This mod requires recent and fast graphic card with NVIDIA or AMD GPU.
- Intel HD Graphics drivers *.3412 to *.3621 do not work and will crash.
- Intel HD Graphics driver 220.127.116.11.3945+ can run without crash but it is still slow.
- Graphics effects do not come out of nowhere. They require computing power of both CPU and GPU.
- Some shaderpacks render around 10 times slower than vanilla Minecraft.
- You can expect low frame rate if your computer cannot get more than 200 FPS from vanilla Minecraft.