Review Automatic Vehicle Showcase – Grand Theft
Picture : Automatic Vehicle Showcase – Grand Theft
- Easy to set up and use
- Automated Livery cycling, both normal liveries and Tuning liveries
- Automatic screenshot for Steam, can be disabled
- Configurable via settings file and internal cheats
How to use
- Go to AutomaticShowcase.ini and configure it.
- If you want to add the models ingame, use the recordmodels cheats and do it now.
- Ingame, park a vehicle wherever you want to have the showcase. It will happen at the position of your LAST driven vehicle.
- Either set up your gameplay camera, or start the R* recording.
- Enter the showcasehere cheat. The player character and HUD will dissapear to help clean the screen.
- If you disabled the automatic screenshot, use E/DPadRight to advance it.
Commands (Ingame cheats, use the `or º key to open the prompt)
- showcasehere – Starts the showcase procedure.
- reload – reloads the settings file. Its already loaded at start
- recordmodels – Starts saving any vehicle you enter as an entry on the showcase model list, for the showcase later
- cleanshowcaselist – removes all the entries in the showcase model list
All files go into (GTA V Folder)/Scripts/.
If you don’t have it, congratulations, this is your first script.
Create the scripts folder and put them there.
Remove the files once you’ve finished. This script shouldn’t be laying around in your game while you play normally. It won’t interrupt the gameplay (I think), but the ingame commands could override other scripts’.
Tuning liveries do not cycle if the vehicle doesn’t have, at least, one normal livery. I am looking into it.
if You need any further information, please visit link as below GTA 5 Mod Menu PS4