Download Almost Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.13 – Mods – Download – Install Tutorial – Views: 2,689 views
Almost Enough Items Mod 1.13 is a tool that is intended to be similar to Just Enough Items Mod (JEI)/NEI (without forge on Windows).
- Shows all available items on the Right, like NEI/JEI
- Cheat items in if player has OP permissions
- Search bar, including @modname functionality
- Recipe Display (Crafting, and Furnace in, Alchemy still waiting)
- Plugin support (Very basic)
- Hide AEI interface (Press o)
- Auto Fill Recipes
Note: This mod requires Rift 1.0.3
Requires installation of support mods:
Install Tutorial: Please follow these 4 steps to install the mod.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Almost Enough Items Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|AlmostEnoughItems-0.0.8.jar||Beta||1.13||Sep 6, 2018|
|AlmostEnoughItems-0.0.5.jar||Beta||1.13||Aug 14, 2018|
Credit and Author: ZenDarva
Relative Post: ? Foundry Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 – NuclearCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2 ?
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Almost Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.13 – Minecraft Mods PC, please leave a comment below and we will help you.